1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excellent day aboard TROT-ON

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by TROT-ON CHARTERS., Mar 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. TROT-ON CHARTERS.

TROT-ON CHARTERS. Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all hopefully I have sussed the problems I've been having regarding posting reports up ....( bloody iPhones)
    As usual I'm at bloody work and the lads managed to sneak a days wrecking
    And it was a belter best angler had 28 fish Everyman onboard was into teens of fish a good amount of them in the 4-5lb range let's hope it's a start of things to come for the following season,
    If you fancy a trip call Paul on 07766995847
    Cheers Perry

Attached Files:

2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

That's a belter of a day, any idea if it was bait or shads doing the business

3. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just seen a couple of Pollack on the deck so guessing that shads and worms were working, was going to ring mid week as well to see if he was going wrecking as I'm busting a gut to get out again, been too long and a good session is well overdue

4. TROT-ON CHARTERS.

Yeah I beleive shads and Kelly's did well,
    Andy the lad who had the best bag of fish has a really good source of unwashed squid so I'm thinking that also fished very well, I think that dolly has rusted up a crew for tomorrow, so hopefully they will have a belter and there will be more pictures and reports to come over the coming days,weeks,and months
    Cheers Perry

5. TROT-ON CHARTERS.

Another great day wrecking today full report and pictures to follow
    Cheers Perry