1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Tags:
  1. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What a cracking nights sport. Nice photo's too.

Nick

2. marshy

marshy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Brilliant report Glenn. Hope you lot are having a great comp tonight

Jim

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Just had it confirmed that it was a whale. One of the lads who runs the sunset trips to see messaged me to say there was a minke whale and its baby in the area where they passed me last night. Maybe was the baby I saw.

4. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Weve seen a whale today about 5 mile of filey, and saw numerous on friday 17 mile off hornsea. By numerous i mean they were blowing all around us a couple of hundred yards off for 30 mins to an hour. Glad they didnt come any closer :scared:

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Love it :cheesy: :cheesy:

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I've paddled all over the UK and have yet to see one, looking forward to the day I do....

7. Howard

Howard Blenny

Just had chance to read your post G. Great Stuff! An evening to remember it looks ace weatherwise for the week. Further south the water is still coloured again but theres a codling or two about. Couldnt get a mackrel though off brigg end yesterday . Bait balls all over but whitings and billets hammering them.
    Offshore like killer said again still hard work still managed a good box in the end but not shoaling up bits and bobs all over. Lifting tides might help.

8. mystic girl

mystic girl Blenny

Stickman -Im 49 3/4 and been fishing for 45 years
    Only on a yak for the last two- don't hold back go for it, you only live once

Regards
    John

9. Markj

Markj Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Fantastic report Glenn and excellent photo's. What a sesh!!!