1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

english bull terrier free to good home

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by BOOMSTICK, Aug 11, 2010.

1. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well iv got to give my english bull terrier up ASAP wich i realy dont want to :sad: :cry:. shes a fantastic dog realy friendly and happy. good with other dogs BUT not other smaller animals. not sure about young children under 7 not because she is visious but she is a strong dog and doesnt relise it. loves walks and playing. shes all white short but stocky fully house trained and up to date with her injections. realy dont want to give her up but need to family reasons. please no time wasters or any 1 that just wants a hard looking dog i want a good home for her were she will be loved as much as she is by me and the mrs. pm and i will get in touch i live in the middlesbrough area its guna break my heart to see her go.

cheers scotty

2. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Sad to hear that Scotty. Hope you find a good home for her.

Nick

3. BOOMSTICK

cheers nick. im absolutley heart broken i have to let her go

4. Mushy Peas

Mushy Peas Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Scotty, sorry to read about your dilemma with your dog. We had a similar situation recently with a Border Terrier nice dog but a bit dominant with the children. We contacted the Border terrier association and they helped us re-home him. They were a real help and he ended up with a fantastic new home. Try the English Bull Terrier Club or Association their must be some sort of organization who supports that breed they maybe able to offer you some guidance. best of luck!

5. BOOMSTICK

cheers mushy peas there is bullies in need but i want to see if i can get her a home near so i could go visit her ocasionaly but if not i will get in touch with the orginiseation

6. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

I got one of my dogs, Belle from the Southern Shit Tzu rescue 2 years ago. After 2 months she had not settled and we rang them to ask them to take her back. Considering they are a charity with a real intrest in the breed I have not had 1 follow up call. The good thing is after another 2 months she settled in and we still have her.
    Moral of the story. Just because it is an Assosiation for the breed does not mean they give a toss who gets the dogs they rehome

7. whererthefish

whererthefish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

couldnt agree more with the above post, had similar type thing happen with staffie rescue years ago. another thing you will find because of the breed of dog is the assoc. will be overran with them. if i didnt have my staff i would have gladly took her off your hands. all the best in finding her a new home .

8. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Outcast off the holderness site does some work for bullies in need,i.e rehousing them,he is a bully owner like me,feel for you m8,would be devastated if we had to let ours go :sad:

9. BOOMSTICK

outcast sent me a pm so will hopfuly have her sorted i just hope they find her a good home shes an absolutly awsome dog shes just to boistruss to be around babys

10. brocky

brocky Hot Rod !!!

how old is she scotty?

cheers lee

11. wok

outcast will find her a gr8 home m8,just a shame he is going on holiday for 2 wks,but knowing dave he will sort it for you asap

12. BOOMSTICK

alrighty brocky shes about 3-3 and a half

13. BOOMSTICK

well i found her a home :cry: :cry: :cry: its a friend of the family who is a experianced bully owner and also has 1 at the mo so its company for him took her last night to see how she settles in phoned him this morn and shes doin good will see how she is in a few days hopfuly shes happy there.

14. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

glad to hear you sorted bud..had to let one of my dogs go a while ago,as for some reason got agressive towards my other dog.still miss him like crazy,but for the best.

15. wok

Really chuffed for you m8,least its near home and somebody you know :happy: