1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Monday South Cliff and Scarborough Rocks Fishing Match

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Capt Caves Man, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Capt Caves Man

Capt Caves Man Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A reminder to members of South Cliff and Scarborough Rock Anglers it is the Easter Monday match on Monday. Sweeps £5 per club fishing 10 am till 6 pm weigh in by 7.30 pm, boundaries Whitby West Pier to South Landing Flamborough. Looking like there could be some sea on which could push a few fish within casting range.

2. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

2 things Ian can I join rocks as want to fish this and summer league and if yes do you have any fresh crab? (or know where I can get some? ;) )

3. Capt Caves Man

If you where a member last year then if you pay your subs for this year £12 then you can fish if you wernt a member last year then prob not. My mate has 50 live crabs to collect from cosos tommorrow which I am hoping to prize some off him. One of my other mates had a rather long drive to wales last week and returned with only 7 crabs :'(

4. glassback

glassback Blenny

a mate of mine has load of crabs coming next week £75
    100 if any of you lads want any

5. Capt Caves Man

Today proved to be a very difficult day with bright sunshine dishwater colour and easterly sea to contend with. Odd fish were located with Ray Maddison taking the honours with 2 codlings for 3lb 8oz and the heaviest fish 1lb 14oz. Ian Thompson also managed 2 codlings Kev Thompson Ben Cawthorn Dave Medd Ian Sellars and Bob Spedding all managing one.

6. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson New Member

Well done George Clooney! Life in the old dog yet!

Audrey Child's also weighed in a wrasse.