1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOUBLE FIGURE COD FRENZY ON SEA-OTTER 2 TIGHT UNDER THE CLIFFS

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Aug 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The last. Week on Sea-Otter 2 has seen some amazing fishing with one day the lads smashing the cod tight inshore under the cliffs on shads taking 3 double figure cod plus many between 5-7 lb all 50- 70ft of water .

Cracking cod from under the cliffs awsome fishing the lads will not forget this day very quickly these fish come off one my favourite winter uptiding marks which i have been fishing for near on 30 years now cod are around these marks through summer and winter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The wrecking has allso been franatic on Sea-Otter 2 here are just few of the doubles the lads and lasses have had recently some very good fishing indeed all on shads,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers paul..

Attached Files:

2. robq

robq Rockling

I remember a day around this time last year Paul when we had an average day on the ground and wrecks, you came just aback of bell bouy on the way back in an paul costello got a good double and I had a few 4-5lbers :) the better fish are not always miles offshore !!

3. big cod on

big cod on Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Paul me and my mate fished on the cliffs last week and got 4 cod mist 6 biggest 4lb

4. big cod on

big cod on Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice fish paul we fished on the cliffs last week got 6 cod lost 8 big one 4 ib