1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double Figure Bass

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by kevinh, Aug 12, 2011.

1. richie sausage walton

richie sausage walton Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

what a fish mate,this is what its all about,shame it had to be killed tho.this is what we are all thinking about and what the obsession is about,i think if i hit that i would have felt sick ha :vomit:

2. andyman

andyman Doh! Come back, stupid fish

Well done mate. That fish is a stonker !
    I don't think you should be too sad about not being able to return it though. As already said, the seal might have caught a scent of the blood and nabbed it anyway.
    That Bass was most probably a teenager, so think of yourself as a responsible citizen. Teenagers only cause trouble when they're out after dark.

3. congerball

congerball Blenny

Well done Kevin, that's a belter. Fish of a lifetime. Youve put the hours in and got your reward, very well deserved. All the best

4. fisherman99

fisherman99 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cracking fish that m8 fish of a life time m8 well rewarded after putting in all the hours as well :cheesy:

5. kevinh

kevinh Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cheers for all the comments, much appreciated... a cracking way to catch a cracking fish, canny beat the plugging!!

6. littlecod

littlecod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done m8.
    thats a beuty.
    i bet half the fight was against ur adrenaleine.
    its hell of a buzz with an 8 punder never mind a 12.
    happy days. cant beat bashing the plastic toys about.
    once again well done.

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Thats a hell of a catch bud, fish of a lifetime and cracking pics as well................

8. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

very well done kevin fish of a lifetime

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

Awsome fish kevin , very well done mate . some beauts over that neck of the woods .... :yes:

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Hello Kevin , sorry i didnt reply earlier, i was getting sorted for our trip up your way when you caught it , I truely know how you feel mate , :yes: this fish of a life time will stay with you every time you cast your lure ,

It keeps you hoping for that big take even when the fishing is poor :yes:
    believe me it realy helps keep you going ,

i am thrilled for you as i know you have put in a lot of effort by your pm messages to me ,
    lets hope the netters dont kill it all for us rod anglers,

keep going mate you never know when the next big thing will come along :cool: