1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double double - Yorkshire 4's Catch Report

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Ramsrod, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

[​IMG]
    Managed to snickle another double tonight fishing against the northern raiders in the knockout fours :surprise: 13lb 4oz We ended up winning on aggregate weight. Thanks to the lads up there, good company as always.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Double double

Im speechless :surprise: :surprise:. Is this the first time you fished since your last double Ray ?? :happy:

Well done by the way - another remarkable catch :cheesy:, you didnt fish Mr T did you ?

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

No! I caught a whiting in the Diawa match on Sunday :embarrass: I fished with Ben Glenn. Nearly killed me he did :death: I was half running and couldn't keep up with him. Really enjoyed his company though and put us onto the fish too.

4. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

brilliant Ray.I managed one tonight of 5lbs.well done,you certainly are a magnet for big fish.

5. cloughton cod

cloughton cod New Member

well done ray another top quality fish. did you get anymore with it and what were the other weights..

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Had one other Phil for 16lb. Rob Allinson had 3 fish, one about 5.5lb Killer and K Tommo had a mop each

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Unbelievable!! Thats 2 in a fortnite, Nowonder Matty after some tuition :yes: :yes: Well done tho' Ray!!!

8. GJW

GJW Rockling

Blooomin eck Ray.... :surprise: :surprise: leave one for me.. :wink: top angling mate and very well done... :yes: :yes: another cracking fish... :happy: :happy:

9. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

awesome fishing Ray, well done again mate!

10. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yeh but youve only got little legs Ray. Ive just remembered Ive still got Ben's fish bag, he was kind enough to lend me it last week when I forgot mine. Ill have to get it back to him.

11. newdave

newdave Guest

awesome fishing again, my question is do you know where the big fish are or do they know where you are ? :confused:

12. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

i think he takes a diver with him glen with a bag of big fish cant beleive it take him to one of my favourite marks and he steals my fish it is good on the sea wall infront of the spa at whitby though, dont worry about fish bag mate i have no use for it my luck has well and truly ran out well done ray mash on

13. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

thats why your near the top of the penn league then :yes:nice fish

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Magnificent fish again Ray - you leave us mortals dazed and confused :crazy:

15. Dav

Dav Rockling

What more can i say , awsome ray ........ :yes:...

16. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

well done ray nice fish

17. robq

robq Rockling

AWESOME :happy: :happy: :happy:

well done Ray :yes: and its not even proper piggy time yet :surprise:

18. baza

baza New Member

wow, totally speachless

19. rusty1

rusty1 New Member

Top fishing Ray :cheesy:

20. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Awesome fishing Ray, you'd think you would be bored of catching doubles by now! Top result matey, well done :yes: