1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont always do e-bay

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ingoe1, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Looking all over for a new smock,(last one was Titan had it 2 yr and never liked it) walked in to anglers choice in the Boro and the lads done me a deal 20 quid less than anything on the tinternet.Good to use a local shop and nice to get a deal.It was a greys appollo bye the way. lol

2. fishermanbob

fishermanbob Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Everyone will want one ov them :now hope dale :gets stocked up

3. woody

woody New Member

ye good luck with it too all the greys smocks i have owned have leaked like a cullinder !!! lol

4. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

yeh ya right there woody just paying for the name!!!ive had 2 now smock and jacket ,and they arnt the best the dont keep you warm and the wind blows straight through it and in a rain /hail storm good old english weather!! it goes straight through gonna get a imax smock next time they look the biz for the money

5. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

See how it goes then, will post a review :laugh:plenty of lads wearing them like so maybe it'l be ok

6. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I've got the over head one n never had any problems :)

7. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done on using your local shop hope all goes ok