1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donate to a newbie!

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by DiverDavie, Jan 9, 2012.

1. DiverDavie

DiverDavie Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hey webbo that would be great i am from trimdon. but can drive to whitby on the weekends thank you

Davie

2. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Davie if your unemployed & skint how the hell do you afford to drive over to whitby from trimdon which is about a 100 miles round trip just to pick up a tackle box and hooks off webbo webbo you would be better off dropping what you dont need or use round at your dads the we can sort though it and then sell what we dont need at the local car boot i need to make a few bob so i can go up scotland skate fishing anyway webbo get it all sorted and out and ill pick it up if i have to and stick that old dry suite in there that should fetch a few bob at the car boot mind ill not say it leaks Ha Ha might even wear it myself and take to wife dancing one friday night tightlines Alain

3. DiverDavie

DiverDavie Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well willybendit i was going to make it a day out for me and the wife as it is quite far and i also have family in scarbourgh who i can vist along the way.

Davie