1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donate to a newbie!

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by DiverDavie, Jan 9, 2012.

1. DiverDavie

DiverDavie Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello there,

is there anyone will to donate some kit for sea fishing that may be lying about and not used? as i am just starting this sport and have limited funds. Anything would be a help

Kind Regards

Davie

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

you got some neck lad, :crazy: but i like you , if you dont ask you dont get,
    good luck on your tackle Blag, :yes:

3. Simon L

Simon L Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

For £2.50 per guess you stand a very good chance of winning a load of fishing gear mate and help the RNLI on the way ;) www.bloodylongwayup.com

4. DiverDavie

Thanks for the replays and well theres no harm in asking you never know what may come of this.

Davie

5. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Try giving a bit of info about yerself, if you're deserving you might get some help mate but just to put that post up is not on.

6. DiverDavie

appologies if i have offended you in anyway. there is no harm in asking. i dont see any ponit in spending alot of money on equiptment if someone has an old rod the dont use. i would do the same.What info would you like to know i will be more than happy to fill you in.

Davie

7. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:laugh: :laugh: davie lad your mad. mate i will have alook in the loft as i might have an old fix spool or sumit in there. come down yours one night and show you how to make rigs and so on. :educated: :educated:

8. DiverDavie

Cheers mate haha that would be a big help.

9. mad mick

if you have texted me my phone wont unlock :angry:

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

pmsl. more neck than a giraffe lol but shy bairns get no sweets. I will have a look when I get home cheeky get lol.

11. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Taken few days to think about the reply to this one Davie mainly because you're reply could be taken a couple of ways.But my point is are you short of funds because you're unemployed/student/low payed etc in wich case Lad's will help out, but you could be just someone scamming gear to sell on a boot sale or on a grand a week and to tight to buy gear. Trev

12. mad mick

I HAVE HAD DAVIE DOWN THE TACKLE BOX, HE ALSO HAS GETTING A ROD N REEL.
    MICK

13. bow1

bow1 Rockling

wot he get micki have ccc and slosh 20 was thinking of parting with.too late now

14. DiverDavie

Hey all,

thanks for the replys but managed to get a beech caster and reel of one of me friends witch will do me for now. The reason i asked was because i am unemployed at the moment and are skint! a big thanks to mad mick who has helped me out alot with kit and the odd bit of sticking squid!

Davie

15. foo

Good lad pleased you got sorted now go and show Mick how to catch a few cod will you lol.

16. mad mick

we going to get you a cod this month mate, a nice fat pig!!!!

17. foo

Hope you do Mick, you deserve it for all your effort. This is the month of the pig and there are some quality fish coming out up there mate. Whatever other bait you are using I would always add squid if I was after a piggy mate.

18. mad mick

i had some stinky squid. Been out the freezer since last thursday we used it on sunday night 10days old! It was bad but the fished liked it. Mind i had a taste and it was rank! think david was nearly sick for me! well am going to be given davie my tripod and buy my self a new one.

19. webbo

webbo New Member

David I have loads of line and hooks all new still in packets I have a Shakespeare seat box and stuff you would have to meet me though as too big to post.

20. webbo

webbo New Member

I get up to Whitby every other wk where you from ?