1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you think i will get this down the slip at south shore boat club???

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by 1LASTCAST, Oct 21, 2010.

1. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

2. smokey

smokey Rockling

You don't stand a chance of winning it,i want her for potting :cheesy:
    She would hold a few pots on deck and be nice and stable hauling :whistle: :laugh: tight lines

3. RU5TY1

RU5TY1 Glory Glory man united

might be intrested ,any one no some one that can make me a trailer for it ?

4. smokey

smokey Rockling

CPS on here,he's your man :cheesy: :whistle:

5. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Gary get it bought that will do for a bit of wrecking just think how many lads you would get down one side don't think for one minute D.A.S.Haulage would deliver it by road my van would pull it but you have to think of the other road users trying to fill up at the services might cause a few problems we could sail it round to filey and get smokey to give a lick of pink paint i could practice drag racing down the deck when not fishing just make sure the fuel tanks are full before we bring it home the V A T goes up in January so get your cheque book out now tightlines Alain

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

will you get her into the harbour mart??

7. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

read the questions and answers at the bottom pmsl and now its up to £99,999,999,quality!!

8. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Hold onto your hats I have it good authority that the Queen and Prince Phillip will be coming to E bay soon
    Wonder who would make more if they were listed separately??
    If they sink her about a mile off our coast it would really **ss SBC off as Whitby would be a boom town so come on forum members donate all your free cash to my bank account and i will make it happen :wink: :wink: its got to be worth all of your spare pennies to shaft SBC now hasn't it?? :laugh: