1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delayed calendar catch report 2nd July

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by seanyrooroo, Jul 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. seanyrooroo

seanyrooroo Pig Hunter

Apologies for the delay!! Went up to Eyemouth and Abbs with a mate. Weather was fantastic all day and I ended up like a lobster :yes:

Eyemouth was great and we were greeted with flatish conditions and fish from the off. Codling, coalies and pollock kept us busy over low water. I lost two very good pollock on the surface and just cant help but be impressed by their power :angry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    At St Abbs the swell increased and made fishing a lot more difficult but the mackerel were in suicide mode, taking bait on the retrieve and I also managed 4 on 3 hooks. One had caught itself on a genie rig clip :crazy:
    Plenty fish all day but not a lot in the "better" stamp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Good report and pics Sean it looks like a very fishy place to by the pics. I must venture up that way soon. Well done on your catch as well.

3. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Sounds like a good day and cracking photo's mate.

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Great pics and looks like a great few days well done

5. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Nicely done mate, enjoyed your report

6. Rossco99

Rossco99 Whitby Fishing Forum

Superb mate :happy:

Some cracking pics there !

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

cracking report bud, thanks for sharing........

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cheers Sean, some cracking photo,s there. You were blessed with some nice weather and some fish too which can,t be bad. I like the way the cormorants blend into the cliffs then highlight their nesting site with a big White splodge of poo :cheesy: