1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crap picture of a fox

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by peter catchpole, Sep 11, 2012.

1. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG] .......:laugh: :laugh:got you

2. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

you got me Peter, was trying to think of something with a deep meaning to say, mind is it not just taking the pxss. Foxes round here just don't come out when it's light, when I worked all over Northumberland saw them all the time.

3. peter catchpole

[​IMG] heres a few more from this evening ,i took about 50 pics but none are really good enough

4. brigaz

brigaz Blenny

is that a horse sat down behind the fox in the first picture? maybe maybe not

5. peter catchpole

no horse on that pic but theres 1 in the same field ,i have a pic of it with the fox

6. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

lush photos Peter, where's the field

7. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

good pics of the foxes.

are you sure there no other beasts in that field.

pics 1 and 2 i see an image of some animal down in the grass.

wish i lived closer to the wildlife,you yokels always get the best pics.

8. peter catchpole

the so called animal in the pics is an old tree stump cut to the ground it does look like a foal asleep , the field is very close to me allan cheers

9. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

exact location being kept a secret

10. peter catchpole

11. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

lucky bxxxer

12. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Are they this years young uns Peter. They all look in good nick and obviously have a healthy diet :whistle: have you been offering them some titbits to get those shots?

13. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

road kills could keep them nearby and probably after a while they will egt to trust you, then we can all come down and take some photos, keep them coming, I am jealous as anything, but love good wildlife photos, sure oif you spend time watching them you will get some crackers

14. peter catchpole

i make no excuse for the photos ,i feed them every night , i know lots on here will dislike that but after being a gamekeeper terrierman & pest controller i have done away with far too many ,theres a huge badger sett near me the foxes cub up each spring in 1 corner off it & every year the cubs all come up the field to my garden its way too dark too photograph under the trees & bushes ,so i lure them up with scraps (2lb of chicken every night ) :whistle: so they are quite easy to film ,its better sitting out at evenings than watching the tv isnt it im supposed to be getting lessons off a proffesional photographer ,so we will see if the pics improve any ,cheers pete

15. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I would do the same now Peter. Looks like you,re in a great place to observe wildlife. Call me a nosey git but is there a pond on the right too?

16. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

don't blame you, you will soon have them feeding out your hand, and badgers as well, how much you charging for visits. PS with your experience and help of a pro photographer you will be egtting some shots to put us all to shame, best of luck.

17. peter catchpole

you are welcome to come anytime lads ,it just seems a 2hr drive for an hour of fiming is a bit of a trek for you ,cheers pete ( im 120 miles from whitby )

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Peter,Peter,Peter, you do yourself an injustice saying these are not very good photo,s
    they are superb clear photographs,

specially the picture with the three of them , :yes: they are all in focus and very clear,
    all that is needed is may be a little editing to zoom in a little tighter,

do you have an editing program such as elements it is quite cheep at around £45 to £55 on e bay,
    i wish we had foxes around here as close to the house,

if i get down your way i will defo pop in to see you ,
    i am off to liverpool around october, are you far from there ,

Happy snapping Peter ,hope your lessons go well , i learned a hell of a lot from the camera club i joined,
    maybe there is one near you , Regards Harry

19. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

in which direction I live up Whitley Bay but quite often down in North yorks, nobody can complain about you feeding them, bet we all feed the birds in the garden which is just the same to me, and as Harry said they are certainly not crap photos they are brilliant

20. peter catchpole

hi ,i live in hyde cheshire ,pretty soon the foxes will be splitting up & going there own way ,i think its just the food keeping them here ,they are around most of the day now ,which isnt good for them really ,theres a shoot behind my house ,luckily there is tons of cover for them to hyde ,in fact i saw 3 roe deer a couple of months ago ,they are makeing a good comeback all over ,cheers