1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crabadabado - Another Double - This Time From Kettleness

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

sows have overshadowed what was a massive achievement for col "crabadabado" sharp, he had a massive pb first ever double in a clubmatch last night 11lb 7oz pig with fins, from KETTLENESS :yes:

congatulations colin on your first pig, good stuff mate :yes:

2. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Thanks Paul, had chance of another one but it eluded me, but was overjoyed with just the one double in an evening.
    Cheers Col.

3. Big Cast

Big Cast Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

was a nice fish col :) u did well mate ...... result's are further down main page :)

Best Regard's Darren

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well done colin well deserved mate.

paul.

5. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good call Lobbers, on another day it would have been this fish that had 4 pages of comments. :yes: :yes:

Well done Colin, cracking fish by any standards.

Nick

7. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Thanks lads, its only took me 40 odd years to catch a double figure Cod from the shore. I have caught double figure Conger, Pollack, and Rays, but the Cod had escaped me. Even though i have connected with a few, this is the first one i have landed. I did come close once before in an open, with one at 9lb 15 oz 12drms.
    Cheers Col.

8. bucko

bucko New Member

Well done Col- cracking fish.

9. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Brilliant Col, well done mate.

Ian

10. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A big well done Col really pleased for you , the thing is you werent doing anything different then bang you are in the club , lets hope its like the football team
    that hits the woodwork , the ball kicked off the line ------ Then the ball goes in and they get half a dozen goals

11. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Nice one col buzzing for you mate i know the feeling lol it doesnt go away!!!!

john d

12. dw1980

dw1980 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done col chuffed for you mate :cool:.

13. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

well done col.... so pleased you have managed a p.b. cod... and its always better when its a double.... i think there will be more this week ...
    cheers
    Paul

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

well done Colin. Its funny isnt is that some people fish all those years and catch thousands of fish and never see a double. Lets hope this is the first of many.

15. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Well done col. This year must be the best chance to get a double. I'm certainly trying!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

16. N.INGLIS 28.8

N.INGLIS 28.8 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done collin,ive had a 9lb and a 9lb 11oz this season but still looking for that double,keep it up mate.

17. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

nowt wrong with 9lb'ers mate , they are mini pigs and some seasons they are your 17 pounders , if you know what i mean :yes:

your best is 28lb, you will never better that, but its the word double, the magic double, you count them in your fishing achievements, for some reason there is a head of big fish this season, evry one is in with a chance of a fish of a lifetime, a nine pounder is a big lump and would be pleanty of peoples fish of a lifetime :yes:

me personally, i want one of those sows a 15 plusser, NO i want a twenty pounder , this season, so i can tell the lass in sainsburies i got one bigger than johns 17 :laugh: (private between me n john)

its what keeps me at it :yes:

18. mww

mww Rockling

Well done Col!!

Mart

19. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: joking aside mate you deserve a 20lber for all the effort you put in :cheesy: we were nattering away and with all my excitement i said lobbers been in today??? ive only gone and got a big fish down pauls hunting hole and he wont be best pleased :tease: :angry: told them to keep me a gazette on saturday as im getting a paul special but a bigger one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    No doubt in my mind that you will better it and i honestly believe and hope you do but hell yeah i gotta live the dream of having a bigger fish than one of the masters!!!

Tight lines
    John

20. RU5TY1

RU5TY1 Glory Glory man united

well done col its a great feeling , i also got my 1st double on sunday in the cloughton open , you will never forget it , i no i certainly wont forget that day