1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cowbar tonight

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Well I fished along side big cliff tonight and it was crap. Right until al decede to go and there wasn't much water left I pulled a codling in just as big al was about to drive off and had a little flurry of fish
    [​IMG]

Anyway it's time to go Down bellow now for the big one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

As you said Paul it wasn't great , the baits were coming back the same as when they were cast out , well done on the flurry , I think
    when the sea drops off a tad it will fish better , but who really knows ?

3. Lobbers

Well I went down below and Andy p was down there with the boys and young bunny had already pulled a nice six pounder out and one of the lads a mop. I cast in and a bite within seconds ten mins later wound in a Larry just size 36cm. Cast in again and again a rattle then nowt. Wound in another Larry. Cast again to another instant rattle but that was cut short by a flurry of massive sets rolling in which caught us out and lucky for me rob was near my seat box cos that would have been rolled over. Me pearsy dommy and john just hung on waist deep we all nearly went over. Anyway I reeled in another Larry mop had one more cast and spewed it before low water. Just didn't feel like I was gonna get a better fish. I tried huge crab baits but the mops just engulfed the bait and sat there choking.

[​IMG]

Gonna try something different tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

4. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

Glad you only managed seven :p

"Yer friends can't find a good word for ya ... but I can ..."

5. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice 1 Paul nice report to your on fire with these cod lol

6. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 fella and thanks for the PM.

7. Lobbers

Nice bag last night mark. Good stuff, I was wondering where you was at. Still plenty of time off the fifty. I was gonna head back out tonight but rain stopped play.

8. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice report n pics lobbers good angling son ;)
    Sounds a bit like brown underpants time,waist deep in water on the scaurs :eek: