1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cowbar report

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bobby, Oct 15, 2012.

1. bobby

bobby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Managed to squeeze in 2 hours this morning so decided on cowbar, 1st 3 chucks not a sniff and i was thinking of giving up then got 1 just short of 2lb on the 4th cast, lost another 2 next 2 cast then got another 2, 4.3lb and 6.6lb so not a bad start to my season. Think the eager strikes to early made me miss the 2. Bait was frozen crab.

2. Rockstar

Rockstar Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Were you on the cliff top ?

3. andyp

andyp New Member

Well done Roberto......you faired better than I did last night.......saying that you always were a spawny gitt!!haha

4. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

There has been a few fish showing off the cliffs at Cowbar , the best ive heard of was one of 7 .5 lb from the streetlamp , he also lost a better one at the foot of the cliff

5. bobby

6. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Well done Rob,a couple of decent fish to get you off the mark too :cool: :cool:

7. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I had a couple of hours off the white post today , coleys banging away all the time but I managed to get a cod of 3 lb , I enjoyed my little session

8. bobby

yea it was mate, had to think twice about going due to the wind but glad i did :happy:

9. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Robs Fish - pictures from his mobile

[​IMG]