1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

couple ov hours

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by basha, Nov 25, 2017.

1. basha

basha Blenny

not been out this last wk,so going to nipp out for a few hours this evening see whats what.
    location havnt decided were yet but ile post my ventures later.if your out tnite lads wrapp up and be safe and good luck.

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just had to sit and endure a woefull display from boro yes its gonna be cold good luck

3. basha

basha Blenny

dnt get me talking about the boro,absolute dreadfull another backward step,monk needs to go and players disaplined.

as for the fishing couldnt get my arse into gear when there,felt absolute shatterd.gave it a couple ov hours and gave up,a bitt fat blank just like the boro.

4. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

At least you have been out mate,I’m itching to get out!
    Not been out for a month now due to trying to cut off me thumb with a 10ton log splitter o_O

5. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

OOps that was a tad careless not to mention painful, guessing you wont be doing that again anytime soon, get well soon and go get a few

• Like Like x 1
  6. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

Cheers Bri,it’s about healed now just grip lacking now.
    Didn’t plan on doing it in the first place lol
    Didn’t fancy worm juice or fish slime and seawater in it not to mention a leader knot ripping over it.
    Be out soon ta

7. basha

basha Blenny

least your on the meand bud.
    fish are there when conditions fair,im sure there will be a few stragglers when your fitt n well matey.
    last night for me was one were i didnt feel 100% and was in two minds whether to go or not.
    i could easily have sat on sofa and not botherd to be fair.

8. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

least you had a go might have to have a chuck midweek for a couple of hours