1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corneline bay

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by simon22, Dec 8, 2016.

1. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Hi all. Want to take at look at this mark when over next week. Probably won't fish but want to ask if it's easy to find and if anyone knows where to park Thanks

2. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Ps. Have direction to the bay just not sure on parking and access.

3. wellycod

wellycod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Thanks mate. Appreciate the time you took to post. South winds next week is it worth a chuck or is it north wind shot

5. wellycod

wellycod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No worries - looking at the forecast the sea is going to be flat and clear next week which means you'd probably be best sticking to deeper water tide marks, places like marine drive and filey brigg presuming you're after cod. If you did want to try cornelians i'd approach it like summer cod fishing, head towards the middle of the bay fishing over low water casting into the kelp holes ideally with crab.

6. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Thanks. Marine drive was first choice

7. robq

robq Rockling

Needs dark, sea and colour for cornelian, maybe an odd fish when one of those factors missing but I wouldn't bother uunless all 3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Thanks for reply robq

9. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Not saying I am right, but I always fish it over high, on a big easterly, combined with Rob's good advice.

• Like Like x 1