1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coddes everywhere !!!rhb - Robin Hoods Bay Bumper Session

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by woody, Sep 26, 2010.

1. woody

woody New Member

quick report as im itching to get back at them !!!!
    fished rhb last night sea looked lovely shammy and his brother long story short we had 3 keepers a peice over high , weed was a pain but we managed and i managed another 2 and lost 3 on low ,one was a much better fish !!! shammy ended on 6 fish to 4lb , me 5 to 4 lb ish . very promiseing start to the season !!! most the fish fell to crab and musscle n worm cocktails !!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

2. boris

boris New Member

Re: coddes everywhere !!!rhb

Well done.
    Me and richie7 fished boggle we had a few bites but no fish.
    Wind was horrendous though.

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done woody great session :yes:

4. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Well done mate,nice fishing

5. richie7

richie7 Blenny

good stuff woody..............good early size too

6. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

itching to get over ,just waiting for the sea to die a bit ,coming from leeds i have to make sure its fishable or its a costly run for nowt,
    well done on the fish mate i love rhb its always done the business for me ,thats where i will be heading during the week.
    frank.

7. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

Well done mate , nice fishing :cool:

8. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

it should be worth a try tonight mate, get it while you can

9. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 Woody :happy: :happy: got too crowded for me on that scaur fella, the weed was horrendous in BH as well until i got right down the scaur, lost a couple in the weed, then landed 3 in 3 casts right on lW, was expecting it too really get going when the flood started but no more fish then the weed came on big style, ended up doing 5 full sets of gear.... :no: :sad:

10. Dav

Dav Rockling

Great session woody , well done matey...

11. brocky

brocky Hot Rod !!!

what you doing catching all these mops haha :canadian: , you should be at sessay catching all the stockies, :yes: my mate came 2nd 2day

cheers lee

12. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well doine woody :yes: :yes:

13. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done woody looks like its going to be a good year touch wood but not you as that would be wrong unless your into that sort of thing then EVERY 1 LETS TOUCH WOODY he he :laugh: :laugh:

14. woody

woody New Member

thanks for the comments !! brocky i much more enjoy catching a coddie than a stocky !!!...... and mark great to see you again 5lots of gear sounds bad i lost 7 in a row tonyt on the cliffs bloody snaggs !!!

15. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Nice you got amound a few fish woody i was down bay yesterday in the all england it didnt fish to well only 2 mops came out ended up on the west peir and manged the only codling to come off in the match .

paul.

16. woody

woody New Member

we never had a tap till darkness paul then all hell broke loose lol i noticed they droped off when the skys cleared producing the moon !!

17. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The times that happens full moon and the fishing is poor cant be thick with colour i did notice the water was clearing yesterday .

paul.