1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cod Upto 15lb This Week On Sea Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, May 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cod To 15 lb Today Some lovelly fish this week full report later.

Paul

Attached Files:

2. Pugwash

Pugwash Blenny

Re: 15 lb Cod Today On Sea Otter 2

Nice to see the sonic bangs did not scare the big fish away. Bonny fish, we had a good day as well just on rough ground. Great day to be out.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: 15 lb Cod Today On Sea Otter 2

Belting day at sea yesterday here are a few fish from this week some nice fish for the lads.

Regualar john got some nice fish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two came up together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As the tides go down next week watch out .

paul.

4. driffangler

driffangler Hull City A.F.C "Come on u Tigers"

Some cracking fish there Paul the signs are looking very good :) just lets have this good weather with the smaller tides and the fishing should be bang on hope to see u week on Monday please weather be good where gonna nail em :) :)

jason

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You need to get a camera with a wider angle on it. Chopped fished heads and tails off.

6. johnny big revs

johnny big revs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks for a good day paul you worked your socks all day to find them fish, you probably only broke even the amount of fuel you must of used thanks again top skipper. john

7. jody

jody New Member

I think the photo was probably my fault holding it like a tool and Paul was just happy to get a photo. I think it was a bit of a frustrating day for him as he was working very hard with the sea conditions. We all enjoyed the day and all the talk on the way home was about when we're booking on next. A big thanks to Paul and Dave.

8. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Great standard of fish there Paul very well done, looking better by the day off there I think there well may be some very happy anglers this summer and maybe a few P.B's broken

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Should be mate all the signs are there for great summer just this bleeding weather needs to settle down 2 years ago saw some hellish fishing its looking like it should be on the same parr again just need some settked weather.

paul.