1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cod To 19lb Today On Sea Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Sep 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cod to 19lb today on Sea Otter 2 caught by yours truelly. A belter of a fish, the lads were baiting for that big ling so I decided to drop a shad down and bang up it come a lovelly quality fish, in great condition.

We had lings to 15 lb the lads worked there socks off today cod to 14 lb yesterday so two nice days for the boys on sea otter 2 .

Yours truelly with my 19 lb cod caught on a rubarb and custard 4 " shad

More Sea Otter 2 Reports And Pictures Here

Attached Files:

2. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Re: Cod To 19lb Today On Sea Otter2

Bonny looking fish that Paul. Had a good day yesterday on the shads but nothing that size.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Paul said it fished well at the 5 mtre wreck Carl for you I think the shads look like coming on fire this week with the smaller tides coming picture needs sorting tap bleeding talk can't change image out for a beer now after end of festival so later maybe .

Paul

4. penn

penn Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

spot on well done.

5. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Just my luck that Paul, I'm through again on Friday but can't fish as the wife is along then :( :(

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Im fishing ;-) weather dependent :-/

7. king ling

king ling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cracking fish Paul well done.

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers lads Another nice cod from sunday .

[​IMG]

And this one for chris on saturday he got 3rd in dailys with his cod just under 14lb.

[​IMG]

paul.