1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD MAINIA ON THE SHADS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ON SEA OTTER 2 PICTURES BOTH DAYS

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Aug 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Had Steve Kettlewells party on today (Fri ) shads did the business
    the lads worked there butts off today and got there rewards .

Gilbert got this cod more or less last drop a belter of a fish full report later.

[​IMG]

Paul

Attached Files:

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: COD ON THE SHADS ON SEA OTTER 2

Steve kettlwells party have been fishing with me for many years and love there fishing here is some shots from yesterday Friday shads fished best for these lads they just love shadding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL

Some nice pollock

[​IMG]

Race horse trainer Philip Kirby first time on a boat and philip has never used a shad before and first drop over the wreck 4 cod came up and steves was one of them he loved his day.

[​IMG]

Cheers paul

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice one Paul, Some cracking fish and pics there.

4. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

How there's som cod left for me on the shad Paul just got a new rod to try.
    Well done lovely fish
    Jack

5. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

How come when you give Kirby tips they pay off and he gets a result?? ;) ;) ;)

Some nice clean cod there Paul...Makes a change from all those 20lb ling.

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Nice one paul more cod and than ling today mate another good day on the shads today for brian cunninhams party these lads are shadding mad we were wrecking all day and they got there rewards with some very nice fish today day off tommorow so out tonight with my good lady full run down tommorow all i can say is the lads did well .

cheers paul.

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: COD MAINIA THE SHADS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ON SEA OTTER 2

Weather looking good jack for tommorow could be another good week for you a big double figure cod could easy end up on your shad so fingers crossed jack .

paul.

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: COD MAINIA THE SHADS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ON SEA OTTER 2

Now yesterday (sat) i had brain cunninghams party onboard they have been fishing with me for i dont know how many years these lads love fishing with jellys shads allways fishing light and good anglers they took full advantage of some good shad fishing the lads worked very hard but they got some belting cod one lad in particular steve is well in 70ss but very fit for his age fished very well .

Here is steve with 2 of his best yesterday lovelly fish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alan cunningham got the biggist of the day this fish was nudgeiing 11lb a fine speciman.

[​IMG]

The other lads all got a nice few quality cod a cracking day they loved it .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little les started slow but couldnt fall off he was nailing them one after the other loves his picture taken.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

paul.

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fingers crossed for tommorow jack that big lunking cod could be there for the taking weather looks like another good week for you coming up.

paul.

10. johnny big revs

johnny big revs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

some nice looking fish there paul , good fishing . will be back at them myself soon, very busy at work at present . john

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The lads had super day yesterday the quality of the fish was very good indeed nice to see hopefuolly a lot more to come this week as the tides fall away.

paul.