1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cod, Cod, Cod & More Cod - Shads Doing The Business

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 2, 2010.

1. hopper

hopper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looks like a great day and keep the pictures coming carnt beat pics

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

No worries mate. I always carry the camera. We are off again tomorrow at daft oclock (4am). Paul son isup from London and Glenn Stocks is aboard. I will take the camera and my new video camera.

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

look forward to the video Glen ,dont do a harry, and loose it over the side :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Barnsley Chop

Barnsley Chop New Member

Excellent stuff there lads.Where did you get the blue storm shads from ? Ive been hunting high and low for some of them.

5. Baramundi Bob

High mate, you will struggle to get any as they are now discontinued. I arent sure why they no longer make them as they are the best for cod fishing at Whitby. I have afew packs left if you wat any, but be quick, Glenn stocks just about bought me out.

6. Gray

Gray Whitby Fishing Forum

Excellent report, you don't get many days like that :cheesy:

7. Baramundi Bob

wont be long now Paul

8. hoggy

hoggy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

great report and its always nice to see pics too,lets hope this is start to shadding :yes:

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Lets hope algie still with us but when it clears are massive fishing bananza comes alive fish everywhere .

paul.

10. Baramundi Bob

11. Baramundi Bob

12. Baramundi Bob

13. Baramundi Bob