1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliffe top codlings

Discussion in 'Snaps From Dav' started by Dav, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice one Dav, Glad to see a few pics from you, hopefully lots more :wink: :happy: to come

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

Camera is up n running now glen so with abit of luck ,,,thought ide stick a couple of older ones in there too.from the phone ......cheers again mate......

4. bassman

bassman Administrator

Nice green cod them Dave :cool:

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Nice fish dav

6. GJW

GJW Rockling

Nice one Dav....couple of my cliff top cod..
    [​IMG]

7. GJW

GJW Rockling

8. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

nice one dav, you will have to give me the formula !

9. Dink

Dink Blenny

cracking fish them dav,, well done that man,,, i think i know where that spot of yours is gary looks a bit familiar

would you sat that the bottom is rough of that cliff where you are gary :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

10. GJW

GJW Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rough i might aswell of gone to the cliff edge and tipped all the tackle out of my bag that night, dont think you get out back unless you get a fish,... :yes: :happy:

11. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

look at those eyes folks, is he on something ?

12. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Nice...............................Tash dav.

Only joking good fish you got there how much it way ?

Cheers Dan

13. GJW

GJW Rockling

The Cheek of some people...it had been a long hard day....it must of been the glare off them bright orange waterproof bottoms of yours dazzling me... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...sorry mister photogenic.. :tease: :tease: :whatever:

14. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

15. Dav

Dav Rockling

Hahaha all shaved off now bud for the new year .....it was just shy of 7lb , not a massive fish by all accounts , just thought ide break me new camera in i got off santa .......... :yes:

16. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Its nice fish Dav