1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas crackers for mike on christmas eve on sea-otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Dec 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Mike edge from Runcorn fancied a day out uptiding today its christmas eve i said to mike on the phone but me being me i said come i will see in the morning lets have a go the forcast was good today after all the wind and rain the only thing was the tide was little small for uptiding the bigger the better in my book but i fancied it there should be some nice fish about after all the swell and sure enough mike wasnt to be disapointed some nice fish mike best went 9lb.

Mikes best just nudgeing 9lb

[​IMG]

At the end of the day but mike hadnt quite finished.

[​IMG]

It was getting dark this one came in the last minuite.

[​IMG]

Out again on boxing day some spaces onboard if anybody fancys a crack.

Email or phone.

paul.kilpatrick@virgin.net

tel 07748705695

All the best lads to everyone on the forum happy christmas. :happy:

paul.

2. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Christmas crackers for mike today on sea-otter 2

some nice fish there paul,well done on findin them again,

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: Christmas crackers for mike today on sea-otter 2

Cheers dean hope you keeping well mate all the best lovelly day at sea yesterday small tide so we didnt do to bad off at it again tommorow bigger tide so should fish better fingers crossed not to bad a forcast .

paul.

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Out again this morning uptiding this time of year is usually big fish time could it be a 20lb plus day .

paul.