1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. codfather911

codfather911 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What size is are they around chest it doesn't say as I'm quite a big lad :p haha cheers for the help guys what are they like on the knees aswell? As I spend most of my time on my hands and knees climbing up a hill than on my feet :p haha

2. robq

robq Rockling

if you read the blurb on the link it tells you that they are fuller bodied and deeper cut :wink:

I wanted them to come up right under my armpits so rang him and asked for that which he did for no extra charge :yes:

3. codfather911

Sweet ill be ordering them 2moro night after I get in from work ill let you all know of what I think when there here and I've been out in them :D

4. robq

robq Rockling

I had them recommended to me by jellyworm, and I have done the same to quite a few others and eveyone has been well pleased with the quality :yes:

I wear mine in winter as very warm in summer and I prefer breathables then.

5. codfather911

Ill only be wearing mine in the winter very rare I fish summer :S

6. robq

robq Rockling

nowhere near as warm as neoprenes !!

But I get sweaty and clammy in summer when walking and climbing hence why I like the breathables :yes:

They are fine in winter and plenty of lads wear oceans etc in summer and just get sweaty LOL

7. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

they do made to measure http://www.fishingwaders.co.uk/bigal.htm

8. Bog standard

Bog standard New Member

Just ordered my second pair in 7 years if these are as good as 1st pair i"ll be more than happy to have spent £80