1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. codfather911

codfather911 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looking to purchase a new set of waders looking to spend about £100 what would people recommend must be a studded wader and hard wearing as I'm abit rough and ready :D links to choosen waders would b great

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Most are $hit£. Ive heard good things about the Liverpool wader people. Think Robq speaks highly of them.

3. codfather911

I was looking at the ocean nova waders herd good things about them :S

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

http://www.northeasttackle.co.uk/norway-fishing-equipment-accessories-c1/norway-fishing-waders-boots-footwear-c27/vass-vass-tex-740-supernova-heavy-duty-pvc-chest-wader-p498?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=vass-tex-740-supernova-heavy-duty-pvc-chest-wader-option-chest-cleate-option-chest-cleated-size-9-vc740709&utm_campaign=froogle#2421

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ive got them. Dan at Keiths charged me £100 for them a year ago :hurt:. Not best pleased when I learnt everyone else was getting them 20 quid cheaper.. Seem ok but I holed them on the arse of all places at the mull.

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

anyone know what these are like>

http://www.northeasttackle.co.uk/norway-fishing-tackle-c1/norway-fishing-waders-boots-c27/sonik-neoprene-chest-waders-sk4-for-all-types-of-fishing-p427

7. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

a couple of links for you http://www.bassboots.co.uk/ http://www.fishingwaders.co.uk/Ordering.htm

8. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

These are what I got last winter from the Hartlepool shop and seam to remember he knocked a couple of quid off the price. I was tempted to order some online but preferd to try them on first. Cant comment on the qualatiy yet as not give them a good hammering yet but were great on the rocks and weed.

9. pat cottam

pat cottam Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Had a pair of these for a few months now, i have found them to be comfy to walk in, awesome grip on weed and rock.
    Studs on the heel have all but worn out now, but replacing them with supatracks.
    No holes yet, small patch and rubber glue included in box,
    £79.99 from gerrys of morecambe

10. Robthefish

Robthefish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I have a pair of the soniks, as per all neoprene they are nice and warm in winter and comfy to wear, but if you do any summer fishing with a walk more than 30 seconds then be prepared to boil and sweat!!

I tend to abuse my waders on rock marks quite a bit and generally get used as a minimum of once per week, usually more. These have held out well for the last year, coming into my second winter season with them and other than a tiny hole on one of arse cheeks where i hooked myself (no laughing!!!) they are still in reasonable condition. Will see how they fair this winter.

Regards
    Rob

11. GARP

GARP Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I've used the Sonik SK4's for a season, good build quality, excellent grip with tungsten studs.
    Being 5mm they are VERY warm which is great for winter and cold water. Sweat like b*****d if youve
    got any distance to walk in the Summer months. Slink warranty looks quite good

12. bow1

bow1 Rockling

i cant fault the bog standard leeda ones.im on my second pair and this is there 3rd season.they got some hammer sa well.usually can get em for less than 70 quid.

13. codfather911

Cheers guys plenty to choose from I've usually bought neoprene but ill have a look threw all the links cheers :D

14. mattiethomp

mattiethomp skinnygrove back alley shin kickers

Got the vass chestys last year from dan at Keith's and was very disappointed with them, body is to small, I'm only 5'8"!! and the PVC seems very thin, holed mine after 4 months, not a patch on the old ocean ones!(although the same company) my mate Mozzetta got a pair from Liverpool wader company, he said you've got a choice of boots and body sizes to have made up for you, but I've heard that they're almost impossible to contact if there's a fault with the waders hope this is of some use!!roll on autumn :happy: :happy:

15. mozzer

mozzer Blenny

I ve been pleased with mine from LWC they will put whatever size body you want on the boots, but they seem difficult to contact at times and their service is not the fastest,if you buy them get the ones with the more expensive boot :happy:

16. robq

robq Rockling

liverpool wader co :yes:

get the fishfarm pros which come with the better boots and a deeper cut crotch for kneeling down. Get them double studded or fit the supatraks yourself for around the same money

the waders are tougher than oceans with a better cut that can be customised for no more money. they are very hardwearing :yes:

He is a one man band so depending how busy he is will depend on the turnaround, I only waited 4 days for my custom made waders and paid around £90 including p+p

17. codfather911

we got a site or phone number for the liverpool waders?

18. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yes its this one www.fishingwaders.co.uk/Ordering.htm

19. codfather911

Ah sorry fort that was a different one haha cheers

20. robq

robq Rockling

These are the fishfarm pro

http://www.fishingwaders.co.uk/fishfarmprofessional.htm