1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chartering this sun

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cassshantia, Aug 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

a quick word to say well done to the photo comp winner
    and all kyak fishermen for the good photos(not getting on here as often so well done to people catching pb s etc )
    were off again on sun with john (two dogs)
    hope we get a look in with 16 mph on its way(southerlies ) i'll try to remember my digi this time
    had a word with a lad at work and cowbar /steers (hard in) plenty of cod so you kyak s be warned (weather permitting eh)
    so hopefully i'll post you lot on mon/ tues with pics also ive got a busy weekend coming up
    t morra boro match vs spurs
    and been a spurs fan in spurs end bring ya some pics of spurs scoring a few then fishing sun hopefully
    hopefully a couple of jars sun nite
    my girlfriend will love me ha ha ha and baby who ll put on a lb a two when im awol

2. wildcard

wildcard Guest

Just looking at the tide for Sunday which is 4m between high and low. I would have thought with that amount of water moving about and a 16mph wind it will be unfishable apart from maybe over slack water. I would think there is a big chance of the trip being cancelled, but thats just my opinion. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

wildcard

3. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Boro 2 Spurs 1 And you had to rely on an OG! :laugh: :laugh: Hope you have better luck with the fishing.Come on you Reds :butt:

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.