1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Century, Greays, Conoflex And Sonik Rods For Sale, Second Hand Bargains

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Lobbers, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i now have a tackle shop of rods for sale, some unwanted prizes etc, and some good rods that are gathering dust, so i have decided to sell some rods, some of witch i will be gutted to let go of, e.g the last ever made by cetnury tip tornado BORON, i was talking to lou marden a couple of years ago about this rod , simon chilcot was in kieths sports years ago, and i got talking to him about a bloke i knew(his names deka and he had the best tip tornado boron ever, and he has promised to leave me it in his will, so sod off jamsy and franny :cheesy:),, i wanted one, so asked chilcot if he had one, he told me that they had stopped making them, but might have enough boron left to knock me one up, it was four hundred quid, and that was nearly fifteen years ago. lou marsden said if i ever sell it give him a bell first, i told him i used it as a cliff rod as the boron tip section was so strong you could winch 8 pounders up over the edge no bother and he nearly had kittens. any way that rod is open to offers , here's the rest

century vectra sport fully re built.. mint £115 ono good allrounder
    century kompressor grand prix fully re built.. mint £115 ono good rock rod
    century kompressor grand prix needs re building £70 good rock rod
    century vectra CVT needs re building £70 ono animal
    appollo mk 2 hardly used unwanted prize £60
    conoflex big river match unwanted prize (ideal beach, pier, bass rod) worth over £260 used once sell for £100 ono
    i won a sonic sk3 rod in the amble at the weekend , never been out of the bag £80 ono

take the above lot for £500

sensible offers for the tip tornado boron (my priide and joy really)

pm me

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: rods

Ill have the apollo mark 2 Paul

3. Mark

Mark Blenny

Hi Paul,
    I'll have the century kompressor grand prix fully re built. You can contact me on 07838234576.

Cheers

Mark.

4. Dav

Dav Rockling

Hi Lobsticker ...
    Ill give you a BIG berkley binga and half a mars bar for that sonik rod ? Just let me know mate . pm or ring me ....Cheers ..

5. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

bump

6. Baramundi Bob

bump

7. vinna

vinna Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi is the appollo still for sale

regards ian

tel no 07835558001

8. Mark

Mark Blenny

Hi Paul,
    Is the century kompressor grand prix fully re built rod still for sale.

Cheers

Mark.

9. Baramundi Bob

Paul asked me to bump this topic so I think he still has all the rods, with the exception of the Appollo which he said he wont sell as he likes it now.

10. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

eh!!!!! whats all that about!!!! there was another post saying a load of codswallop !!!! wheres it gone or was it one of those spambot things!!!!

11. Mark

Mark Blenny

Hi Paul,
    I will have the century kompressor grand prix fully re built rod if it's still for sale. I am coming up on boxing day to stay at skelton so we can exchange then or i can send you a cheque if you want the money now and i can pick the rod up when i'm over.

Cheers

Mark.

• Old Old x 1
  12. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

hi lads send me a pm with your number so we can talk, i hate posting

is there no bloke out there who wants an un used sonik sk3 for there up and coming yougster for 50 quid... yes 50 quid for an unused mint rod worth over a hundred :yes:

the magnifico kompressors are still there and the fully rebuilt vectra sport

ive had problems with my computer recently and could'nt get back to you boys so pm me your number and i willll defo get back to you now :yes:

13. Baramundi Bob

What rods are left then Paul and how much ?

14. makaman

makaman Guest

i think no 1 will ever no,

15. nishi59

nishi59 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i wanted one, so asked chilcot if he had one, he told me that they had stopped making them, but might have enough boron left to knock me one up, it was four hundred quid, and that was nearly fifteen years ago. lou marsden said if i ever sell it give him a bell first, i told him i used it as a cliff rod as the boron tip section was so strong you could winch 8 pounders up over the edge no bother and he nearly had kittens.

صور