1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

century excalibur

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by shammy, Mar 21, 2013.

1. shammy

shammy New Member

i'm thinking of getting a century excalibur c curve, is anyone useing them or are they any good?
    cheers wayne

2. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

They want to be for the price mate

3. Biker Jake

Biker Jake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Can't go wrong with century!

4. RU5TY1

RU5TY1 Glory Glory man united

century all the way mate never had a bad one and iv had about 4 now all been spot on and worth every penny

5. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Seriously, they are epic.
    Very light, beautifully balanced, excellent action, good tip sensitivity.
    I sold my Kompressor s after one session, and use it over my TTR.
    Casts over 200 yards without stressing your body.
    I am after the j curve and TT now!
    Actually worth the cash, and as you know it will hold its value.
    People who have never used Century, like Zziplex fans, have even been turned by these beauties.
    I am HPR all the way now.
    Just bought the Vectura 11', and that is just epic too. Belts a 1.5 oz lure over 100 yards, and 40g poppers a good 70 or 80.
    If you are not over the moon with the C I will eat my hat.

6. potholer

potholer Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I have c and j curve love them both If you want to have a go of c curve I am in redcar send me a pm and will sort something out if you would like

7. fishysteve

fishysteve North West Donkers

not tried that one but I have a custom tip tornado sport and its got to be the nicest rod I have used, now its first out of the bag the zippies stay in the shed lol its well balanced and very easy to cast a long way, it has to be as I have a bad back :)

8. shammy

shammy New Member

ive had 6 centurys 2 komp s 1 komp ss 2 komp wr300 and a tip tornado sport, i could not get on with the tippy sport snapped 1 of the komp s in a cast then i lost all confident in them so i sold the komp s and got a pair of afaw torny rock about 2 year ago for beach work and love them but want a couple of spare rods or if i fancy a change

9. pintpot

pintpot Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just sold my tornies and got two century E1000 very nice rods much better finish on century rods.