1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catching Tope From A Kayak - Monkey off my back

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by spud, Sep 2, 2008.

1. spud

spud New Member

I'm in Kens club at last just wish the rest of you would shape your selves :embarrass: Had a cracking weekend in Wales six tope yakked and a few dropped runs :angry: four of us fishing at one time with three tope screaming all over the place and jumping clean out of the water its better than sex :yes: Going back in a couple of weeks for more of the same hopefully :embarrass:

[​IMG]

Curly has more photos and Video but has been strugling to register on the forum :surprise:

Catch you all later
    TopeySpud

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Monkey off my back

Nice one guys. Well done. Thos kaskazi kayaks seem to be catching on. Which one is it ?

Tell your mate if he cant log on to drop me an email an ill sign him up

whitbyseaanglers@gmail.com

3. spud

spud New Member

Its the Dorado had it since the beginning of the year not surprised there catching on there great ideal for when the going gets tough :embarrass: Will tell Curly to email you thanks

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Nice one Spud :cool: looks like the weather played it's part too, like your style of hat :whistle:

5. newdave

newdave Guest

well done spud, we are really struggling for a weather window to get to the tope grounds at the moment especially in the P13, I am waiting for me Dorado to get shipped & bloody sick of following quint as he disappears into the distance and has 15mins extra fishing whilst i get there :angry:

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Well done spud (n Curly - get him sorted on here Spud, he'll fit right in, we all mad too :crazy: ) And welcome to our exclusive club - K.A.C.T. - kayak anglers catching tope :embarrass: best I could come up with :laugh:.

But it does mean you guys get one of our exclusive and much sought after car stickers, give us your address Spud n I'll send you some, will look great on the back of the vectra/cossack/ caravan :laugh:

[​IMG]

7. Dorado

Dorado New Member

Well done Spud - cracking water too, not like they are having down at the conger meet. they have caught next to nothing and it is filthy weather down there.

Hopefully i will be able to go out in a week or so to have a go for them again with you lot...keep me posted. I haven't caught a decent fish all year.

8. spud

spud New Member

Pictures by Curly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Going again 12th 13th and 14th of Sept any one fancy giving it a go :embarrass:

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Excellent fishing lads, great pics as well :yes: I sooooo want to go Tope yak fishing! :cheesy:

10. spud

spud New Member

Going again on the 12th 13th and 14th of Sept :yes:

11. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I think a few of us would have come along Spud but unfortunately it's the last weekend of the Filey Festival - have a good one