1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cart For Sale

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

High quality Cart stuffed with Coral, and not watered down like some. From locally sourced Crabs. This bait was alive when prepared and went instantly into the freezer.

£30 per kilo

Or £45 a kilo cut into baits - Average Of 50 Baits.

Available from End of September, Please PM for more details.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What Is Cart ?
    A. Click here for details.

Q. How many baits can I get from 4 slabs ?
    A. It depends on how big or small you cut it. Some lads report they get upto 60 baits. Others who prefer much bigger baits may only get half that amount.

Q. How do I prepare my cart for use.
    A. Cut it into bait sized rectangles. Wrap in Cling film. Keep it frozen. Carry in a bait flask. Take out of flask, prick cling film and wrap on the hook with bait elastic. Add other baits to use as part of a cocktail if you wish.

Q. Am I guaranteed to catch ?
    A. There is no guarantee's in angling. However cart is an excellent bait and carried by most successful club and match anglers in the region.

Q. Is cart like Lincolnshire Peeler.
    A. No its nothing like that rubbish. We wouldnt sell you crap baits aimed at making us money at your expense. Lincs Peeler is useless, cart is excellent cod bait.

Q. Is cart only good from the shore ?
    A. No cart is excellent for uptiding and even summer wrecking. It is not just a shore fishing bait, far from it. If you bait fish from boats it would be silly not to carry cart with you as there are days it is the only bait that will work.

Q. Can you deliver ?
    A. Only if you order 5 or more blocks I will deliver in the Whitby area. I can deliver to your charter boat for early morning anglers.

Q. Can you cut the cart into bait size parcels for me.
    A. Yes I will cut cart into bait, and wrap them up in cling film for you. The charge is £15

Please PM for more details. Or text on 07879451837. I do not answer my phone to unknown numbers so text only please.

2. Pierman

Pierman Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Paul (Sea Otter 11) said your Cart was very good, I fish regularly with him and need a regular supplier of Cart over the Winter and coming from Harrogate I cannot rely on W.A.S.
    Is it possible that you can supply me with a Kilo of Cart cut into sausages on 9th. or 10th. Nov. as I am out with Paul on 11th. 12th. 14th.
    I am staying in Whitby for the week and can collect.
    Many thanks.

3. Baramundi Bob

If I have it in then Ill happily sort you, but its flying out the door that fast I cant make any promises. Text me when your here and see what I have.

4. scierraxda

scierraxda Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Do have any cart left mate ?

5. Baramundi Bob

Yes mate 10kg just in today. Fresh as a daisy.

6. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Glenn I will have 2 kilo's please. Will try and get through on Friday. If I get off the platform tomorrow. Oh and i'll pick up my hoodie.
    Cheers Col.

7. mogthemackem

mogthemackem Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

How
    Much is your black lug mate?

8. Booththebeginner

Booththebeginner Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Do you have any cart for sale ?

9. bearne007

bearne007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

glen do you have any peeler crab forsale met you last year came to yours p.m if you have kind regards ste