1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

captaincodeye's cod(pics)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by metal micky, Dec 8, 2011.

1. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

waynes just been in with his 8lb cod.
    he post a report later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Well done Wayne nice fish mate looking forward to your report.

3. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

7lb 12oz at the scales my new pb got heavyest fish and 3rd place from port mulgrave up at 5.30 i'going to bed

4. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

well done wayne, i told you it was well over seven, first cast aswell, the only fish from port tonight. im taking up golf me like :crazy:

5. kingsa2

kingsa2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Wayne :cool:, I was down there next to Lobbers, when I seen you catch it my hopes were raised for a good nights fishing, pity it didn't happen. :no:

Nice to see you again Paul, hope the knee isn't giving you too much grief today, more importantly hope the rod didn't get marked when you slipped. :wink:

Regards

Tony

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

cracking fish Wayne, well done :yes:

7. barrymac

barrymac Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice fish, well done

8. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done mate cracking carrier bag suppose the fish is ok to :cheesy: :laugh: looking forward to the report

9. halfprice

halfprice Owt For Nowt

nice fish mate

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done Wayne , keep at it lad ,get your old man down to whitby west ,
    give him a chance to catch you up mate :wink:

11. newbury1

newbury1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Crack fish there mate, putting in the hours has payed off, well deserved!

12. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well here goes. with that westerly winds blowing i opted for port for a bit of cover got down they for 6.15. had a quick chat to lobbers and decided to set up to the left of him anyway i baited 3 rigs up 1st was black mussel cart 2nd was crab mussel cart 3rd was black crab cart. anyway 1st cast in the water 10mins and what felt like my sinker skipping across the bottom so reeled in the slack and it happened again and again then bang it hit just lipped it. anyway landed the fish and then my snood snapped i couldn't believe it i just screamed out as if i won the lottery. anyway talking to paul and i've made some schoolboy error's using 20lb snood he gave me some stick and some advice lesson learned. and basically thats it packed up and back to the car for 9.30 happy days. got me 3rd in our match. and heavyest round fish for the season with 3 matches left to the end of the season. i'm in pole position. get in thereeeee. ££££

13. rubbish

rubbish New Member

welldone mate but dont counting your chickens the 8,0 pennels and full squid baits are coming out for the last 3 matches :laugh:

14. snap off!

snap off! Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

howdo, welldone wayne cracking fish, spot on mate