1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camera

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Jmeddy, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Camera wanted for fishing landscapes sunsets etc . Thinking cannon 5/ 700 d . Any advise appreciated

Thanks ,
    Jon

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

@Jmeddy Fuji is my camera of choice at the present time. Of course a top of the range Canon would be nice. How "In" to your photography are you ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  3. Jmeddy

@Baramundi Bob , I am wanting to get back into it as much as I can Glenn I used to go the the camera club in newearswick York with my grandad years back but just grew out of it . Climbed the peaks in the lakes and Scotland and taken some good shots . Since getting into sea angling especially the whitby area rock marks / cliffs etc I have been in some perfect sun sets n sun rises and the old I phone just doesn't do them any justice . What type of fugi was you thinking mate is it the x-t1 cheers Glenn
    Jon

4. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

Hi Jon, yes I have the XT1 and can vouch for its quality. Very light and compact and with the Prime Lenses on you dont even know you have it in your hand.

The Canon 5d will be an awesome Camera, but big, and certainly not a camera for a lot of hand held stuff.

5. Jmeddy

Sound Glenn will have a butchers at that one off in town Saturday .
    Cheers
    Jon

6. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

My mate Miff just got one, he loves it too. Kevin Knowles @supersonic is on the XE2

7. Jmeddy

they have great reviews like . Still stuck on the cannon mind prob cuts it's cheaper as well lol .