1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. seabass

seabass Blenny

With the sea state been as calm as it is at the moment where is likley to fish something like. ???

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Filey. There is a chance Bemmo may come back on - maybe some of the SCarboro guys could advise better on that venue, always chance of a fish at Sandsend cliffs but I wouldn't count on it.

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

There's been a fish or two on the tops,nothing on the Brigg tho,top weight in our club match last night was terry holmes with a codling and a rockling for 3lb 4oz.

4. Baramundi Bob

Fish on the brigg over the weekend smokey

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

:eek: :eek: :eek: News to me Glenn,i know 3 or 4 lads who fished it at the weekend and all blanked ??? ??? Bemmo is fishing a bit,when the wind lets you get there.

6. Baramundi Bob

Produced on Sunday for a whitby lad, only 1 and and 1 snapped off but he also said he had chance of 2 more.

7. cps

cps Rockling

bit baran last night only 2 mops and one under size

8. Baramundi Bob

The sea is no longer calm - bloody huge swell tonight.

9. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

raging swell and raging tide :-[

10. Baramundi Bob

Lost a nice fish tonight Tim. Fell of in the surf - could have been a double. Surprised I never saw you at Runswick, infact after recent crowds I was surprised to see no one at Runswick

11. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

didn't realise the sea was up as much as it was.i was perched up on a ledge on the cliffs tonight.not a bite all night.