1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buzzlight year is buzzing his head off with pictures

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ian 07, Oct 28, 2010.

?

what is more inportant action or colour of the lure

1. action

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. colour

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

was working in brid today last job so i had a look at a mark i wanted to fish for ages i had an hour so off i go to this mark the water was gin clear so on goes the zonk not a sniff then i put on a ima sasuke 140 first cast i was in to a very good fish as i got it near there was about 5 other bass all about the same size i couldnt believe what i was seeing they were all trying to attack the plug ive nown this happen with schoolies but not big bass anyway i landed that 1 had another cast and i had another 1 on about the same size and it was fighting really well i landed that 1 i cast out again and i hooked what seemed like a bigger fish it was fighting like a monster i was there thinking to my self this has got to be 8lb it was ripping line off the reel i got it right in the then it shoot of again anyway i got that 1 in then i had another cast and i got another 1 witch was the smallest 1 i had a few more casts but nothing else i had to go the weights of the fish were
    5lb6oz
    5lb3oz
    5lb
    2lb12
    dont ask were i got them because im keeping this mark to myself
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cheers ian

2. congerball

congerball Blenny

Re: buzzlight year is buzzinghis head off with pictures

Top fishing, well done :yes:

3. nice fish there well done matey

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Ian, where did you get them? :hurt:

5. Robocod

Robocod New Member

SPOT ON MATE YOU SNEAKY BUGGER! BELFAST HOLE AGAIN????!!!

6. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Buzz, some quality fishing there......that's great fishing, well done.
    Regards Ian

7. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Absolutely brilliant!

8. newdave

newdave Guest

well done mate, that many meggabytes of fish it took 1/2 an our to load up on this crappy broadband :wink:

9. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

Dave have you had chance to go fishing over there?
    Cheers ian

10. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

Nice one a good show on the plug!!
    but i really think you should tell us where from :secret:

11. glassback

glassback Blenny

nice fish ian ,hope you left a fewfor me going in morning but winds freshning southly so might spoil it .
    great lures and cast good to,had a look today nice bit of swell and gin clear,wish i had my gear with me
    got some new lures i want to blood.

12. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Frigging hell Buzz, thats quality that is mate. Im sooo Jealous. Well done on sussing your own marks out too, its far more enjoyable when you know the fish have come through your own hard work. Getting on for that time of year when Spawney got the 9lber you know.

13. woody

woody New Member

well done ian im going to have to spash out on some plugs n stuff for next year well done !!!!

14. robq

robq Rockling

Well done Ian !!

Thats a hell of a bag of fish :cool:

15. pig hunter

pig hunter Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cracking fish ,well done

16. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

nice one mate i fish that mark too which way do you go to it ?

17. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

well done on some cracking fishing there, think you'd give graham hill a run for his money judging by youre reports this year. :educated:

18. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Well done Ian, much deserved with all the effort youve put in this year..............must admit i thought there might be a stonker coming out from somewhere............................................

19. richie7

richie7 Blenny

Well done Ian.............absolutely superb! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

20. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

nice sesh well done