1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutal, Terrible Forum

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by R Sole, May 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I think our dear friend Mr Sole should stay in the wings and be ready to comment on further topics should the need arrise :yes: :wink:

2. newdave

newdave Guest

newdave would like to point out that he is neither gay, black or a veggie, and does not share any of the views expressed by mr R sole :wink:

love you worm :kiss:
    :happy: :happy:

3. Barnsley Chop

Barnsley Chop New Member

Well you can kiss goodbye to your extra benefits, free home and resettlement grants then.

4. robq

robq Rockling

come on then own up, who docked mr sole a karma point then !! it must have been someone who was suckered in :whistle: :whistle:

5. warrior

warrior New Member

mr.r . sole r u the son of dot cotton. :evil:

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Must admit when I saw the original thread I was a suckered in, I didn't realise I had an offensive user name either :wounded: I had written out a responce but the thread had been removed by the time I tried posting my reply.

Always thought Jellyworm mounting from behind would rub someone up the wrong way (fnarr fnarr) :whistle: :butt:

Good one Dave :canadian: sorry, Mr R Sole :wink:

7. northbayotter

northbayotter New Member

even today m8 they still hold koi exhibitions in japan decide which ones are best then hoik em' out slice em' up into suishi and scran em'

... being serious and honest, no kidding

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Having been a memebr on here for some time Newdave is hardly new either on here or in years...lol....looks like he could just have re-christened himself... :wink: :wink:

9. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

BORING :snore:

10. woody

woody New Member

good wind up lads great read :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

watch your pondlife coy boys cos i've got some teriyaki marinade ready for some coy fillets :hungry: :hungry:

12. wilky

wilky Blenny

...and this year's Wooden Spoon Award for stirrer of the year goes to..........

13. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

More like spoof stirrer of 4 years ago :))

14. Easy Yakker

Easy Yakker simply messing about in boats

The Letters of Henry Root was a book published in the 1980s when he tried to take the piss out gullible politicians and media people by sending stupid letters to them, and then publishing the response. I think this might be the same thing - you can probably expect to see your replies in print in the next few months??

15. billynobaits

billynobaits Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I say,are'nt you being a tad harsh on this fellow?Although his spelling,and grammar leave something to be desired,he does have a point,though somewhat inadvertently made
    regarding the organic vegetables.You must try them,they really are quite splendid. :yes:

16. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ignore the start of this thread the guy is a toss-- im into koi tropical and sea angling
    are any of your koi ian requiring rehoming they look super
    i can appreciate all gods creatures and is usually catch and release for me if im lucky enough
    but what about the poor worms?

17. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

defo a windup with a name like r.sole.
    if you really want offending watch a bernard manning video like i do.

frank.

18. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

no JC none off them need rehoming
    Regards ian

19. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

What ever happened to Mr Root ?

20. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Can,t stop laughing at this post.