1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutal, Terrible Forum

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by R Sole, May 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

pk looks like im apolagiesing too lol propper p.....take that was you can tell im new to the forum thought someone was realy haveing a pop at jellyworm wasnt untill i read it 3 times that i clicked but bye that time i was already winding my kneck out so now im gonna wind it in lol well done to the bloke looks like ill have to download some pics of our pond 2 most of ours are class (a) and your so right it is blumming expensive i was the one that built it for my dad then we both stocked it n yeh i realy should have noticed with a name like r sole im so embarassed lol never mind at least you all know i like jellyworm hes been good to me lol :laugh: :laugh:

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

fire :wink: :wink: :kiss: :kiss:...........I started to fall for it too fire..then the twisted sense of humour and a few tip offs and bingo..light bulb above head....it was really my number 1 fan .....lol.

3. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

'love is in the air' :whistle: :whistle: :kiss: :kiss: lol only messin chaps :cheesy:

4. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

well im flattered lol :kiss: :laugh: :laugh:

5. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

:scare:

6. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

nah jokeing i aint that way inclined have freinds that are lol but nah im as streight as a nail lol :laugh: :laugh:

7. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

...never said a thing :surprise: lol

8. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

lol :laugh: :laugh:

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

:laugh:

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I most definately meant fell for the piss take not fire ! :surprise: :scare: :surprise:....... :wink: :wink:

11. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

hey jelly worm are you a yaker?
    and do you like pike ?big ones ?

12. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

if you are cheack out secret yakers whould you?please :cheesy:

13. R Sole

R Sole New Member

14. smokey

smokey Rockling

Mundane and pointless :wink: :happy: It made me chuckle Dave and i'm sure there was more who had a sly giggle but wouldn't admit it....tight lines :laugh:

15. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

that tri colour in the second picture is a stunner ian.

ps a certain member fell for the piss take hook line and sinker,and reported the post from r sole but i won't embarass him by posting his name :clown: :clown:

16. smokey

smokey Rockling

Spill the beans Tim :cheesy: :surprise:

17. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

well it certainly wasnt me i just thought well if hes haveing a pop at jelly then im gonna stand up i shall admit hand on hart i fell for it hook line n sinker but i can assure you i didnt report it i was up for an argument (broken up with the misses ) :laugh:

18. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw that.

One of the moderators must have fallen for it too as they deleted the first one :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

19. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

And my post was asking if Glenn was having a Giraffe so not me.
    Was a good effort form Newdave and this no doubt will open the flood gates for some rhetorical piss taking...lol

20. R Sole

R Sole New Member

OK the truth is out, Tom & Gerry are not really Koi at all but just common goldfish with nice markings, here is a picture of them having breakfast with their mates.
    [​IMG]
    amazed to see not all the northerners were down the working mens club last night downing 10 pints of john smiths & a fish super :tease: some were fuming away at the R sole on their Forum.

In the immortal words from life of Brian

"hes not an Ar sole, hes a very naughty boy"

tight lines :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: