1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutal, Terrible Forum

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by R Sole, May 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. R Sole

R Sole New Member

Dear mr Baramundi

I would just like to say what an appallingly brutal site this is, my partner Jeremy and I are keen fish keepers and love our two Koi (tom & Gerry) we cannot think of anything worst than having them wrenched from there pond by a hook in the mouth. If we had our way it would be an offence to inflict pain to any of Gods creatures & the only allowable foods would be M&S organic vegetables. The way you attacked that nice mr Roskilly was typical of the savagery I expect from people living in the North.
    Was not Whitby once a centre for the killing of our near cousins the whales ?

I have also noticed that your site contains vast amounts of politically incorrect posts, most notable offender is Jellyworm, with his constant reference to mounting from behind, is there an alternative ?. Also as a member of the Afro Caribbean community I wholeheartedly object to you allowing a member of the site to call himself Sambo.

Kindest regards

Henry Root

Hemel Hempstead

2. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

whats the crack??? :suspious:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

There's one born every minute isn't there. If you don't like fishing Mr Sole why sign up ? Also I apologise for the actions of my ancestors the Scoresby's, Im sure had they lived in our times they would have abided by the whaling "Code Of Conduct". Especially paragraph 4 sub section 3.2.

4. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

just a quick question what was koi originally bred for the short answer is food i also love koi myself and my father have aprox 300 and at least 40 of those fish are diffrent species but was all originally bred for food secondly jellyworm is a realy nice bloke whom has helped me on more then one accasion just becouse of the way somone speaks you shouldnt and do not have the right to pull the bloke down this is a fishing forum and maybe not evey thing is politacaly right but if you look out into the world theres alot more going on for you to pick on things more serious if you dont like the people on hear then i whould sugest you go onto face book that way you can pick your own freinds instead of pulling ours down :angry:

5. hasnt he got something better to do than to come on here and write utter nonsense than this, iam all for repecting other peoples views but this is utter sh**e :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

6. Baramundi Bob

Yes Jellyworm is a good bloke as is Sambo who took the name from his real name SAMBAXTER mybe he should have called himself SAMBA, but could that have offended those who do the the Tango and other forms of Latin dancing ?

Worlds going mad isn't it with these PC-Ites

7. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

i think uprooting poor old potatoes from their cosy warm home underground ,skinning them and boiling them alive is crueler then fishing :surprise:

8. how can someone who takes offence to a members name than start using phrases like 'This is the type of savagery i expect from people in the North' something aint adding up here :confused: :confused:

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol 'sambo does the tango' leave the poor lad alone,its his birthday today!! :whistle: ..auld bugger! :canadian:

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

with a name like that (r sole) you must be just passing through :butt: lol.
    mefinks joviality afoot somewhere :laugh: :laugh:

11. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

just twigged ,could'nt be a more apt name ....r sole ..............arse hole :laugh:

12. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I dont want to point the finger but I think our dear R Sole frequents this site by another name :wink: :happy:

13. Baramundi Bob

Any idea who Ken, I think we need to have a word in their ear.

14. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Only a hunch mate, but sure i know that humour :happy:

15. robq

robq Rockling

Its definitely a p**s take by one of our regular contributors :yes: :yes:

16. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i could be wrong but i'm sure when this was first posted in the non fishin bit it had newdave's name as the poster :confused: :educated:

17. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

as for being a keen koi keeper iam i have kept koi for a number of years but also iam a keen sea angler there are a great bunch of lads on this site they will help anybody they have helped me alot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here are some pictures of some of my fish
    cheers ian

18. GJW

GJW Rockling

Some nice Koi there Ian.... :yes: :yes:

As for Mr or Mrs R Sole i am sure it must be a wind up.....

19. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

gary if it is a wind up there is no need for it i dont no about every body else on here but i go fishing to chill out and catch a few fish
    cheers ian

20. GJW

GJW Rockling

Too true Ian i agree totally... :yes: We can do with out posts like that... :angry:
    there is more good people than R Soles.... Thank Cod