1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Open Championship

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Ramsrod, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Anyone fishing the 2 day,er can save £5 by getting the tickets today 24th Feb Most shops are sending them back to the organisers tomorrow. You can of course get them on the day but if you decide to get your ticket,s separately on Sat and Sun you don,t qualify for the overall aggregate event for both days. Fishing seems to have tailed off a bit down on the beaches but there are still a few cod to be had.

2. mww

mww Rockling

Think Pete's taken a bank loan out & been for our lot's tickets this week - thick end of £40 a man for the 2 days, pairs & team!!

Just waiting for the mountainous northerly sea to start around Thursday!!!

Mart

3. macky

macky New Member

its on its way mww ;)

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Someone said he looked a bit pale coming out of the tackle shop, if only he,d asked about the weather before he got the tickets.

5. Maxie

Maxie New Member

we used to come down from cumbria and fish these matches stopping at withernsea with either sam from the commercial or nev from withernsea,the fishing was garbage but the p**s up was fantastic.
    party in the commercial till half 6 one morning and big sambo wouldnt get up to fish :Dso we tipped him out of his bed,he rolled down the beach a cod first cast and picked up 4 grand.happy days.

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Roll him down the highstreet next time ;D

7. Maxie

Maxie New Member

we shouldve left him in bed,he squeezed in between my two mates and caught the fish and the fishing was that bad last time we were down we said never again.

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

They have had a really good season down there this year max. Club records have been broke I think. But that was before crimbo and now its all quiet. They do sometimes get good spring runs though I think.