1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British disabled angling assosiation

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing WebSite Reviews And Links' started by chesterrob, Aug 25, 2007.

1. chesterrob

chesterrob i may be blind but i can fish !

Here is a link to the BDAA

www.bdaa.co.uk

As a disabled angler (blind) i think this is a really good site (no pun intended lol), i am a true believer in angling for all so if any of you out there knows of anybody who would like to become more active in the sport but they feel that there are not the oppoutunities this site can be a real help also if any club would like to become affiliated can they just contact the site owners and tell them
    Thanks very much
    Rob
    ps not to sure how to add the link so if you just copy and paste to your browser it will get you there

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

;D ;D

Hi Rob,

The link works fine mate. Like you say fishing, just like anything else in life should be for anyone wanting to give it a go. ;)

Just out of curiosity, how does a blind person access our site ? Hope you don't mind me asking ;)

3. chesterrob

chesterrob i may be blind but i can fish !

No problem with the question,
    As it is only my central vision that is going i am able to see the screen by using my peripheral vision, i also have a large 19 inch screen and a large print keyboard also i can use the accessibility thingy on windows i also use a magnifying glass too

Rob

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Cheers Rob ;)

5. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

6. DINGLDANGLER

DINGLDANGLER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi rob,your not only disabled, but smart mate very smart. me i have a dikky pump. :no: :no: