1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRITISH COD RECORD HOLDER NOEL AND HIS TEAM ON SEA-OTTER 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 13, 2016.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Had British cod record holder Noel Cook and his 4 mates on the Sea-Otter 2 Saturday and Sunday the lads book the boat every year and they seem to hit the jackpot and once again this weekend has been no exception for the lads .

The stamp of the fish they caught was very good indeed some excellent fishing all on shads just look at the stamp of fish some belters and stacks of them as well they hit the jackpot with clear water they have had one hell of a weekends fishing .

Here is Noel with the lads biggest from over the weekend .

[​IMG]

A few more shots of the ladsfrom Saturday and Sunday .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers Paul

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  2. Roger Melly

Roger Melly Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cant anybody hold a fish for a photograph without it being at arms length , and a foot from the camera ?

Roger

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Is that any better Roger why don't you say something like well done lads some really nice fish instead of negative comments !!!

Those lads had 2 belting days fishing .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bigmc

bigmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice to see some good fish..Not been since last summer and can't wait to get out .

5. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Who cares about the anglers ugly mugs in the pictures...Surely it's all about showing people the best possible picture of the FISH not the angler unless your into that sort of thing roger ;).

Well done Killer and all the lads involved.I bet Dave was over the moon filleting all those.

6. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

I always like to see the photographs when Paul takes them straight out of the water with shads in mouth.

Funny how many times its rhubarb and custard that nails them.

7. AlanM

AlanM Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

WOW! Great stamp of fish there lads. I'm booked for Fri and I must admit I'm getting nervous about the weather...not looking promising is it?

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks lads as Paul says I allways like to take a shot of a fish after it comes straight out of the water gleaming so they allways look there best .

Noel and his mates had 2 fantastic days fishing and the quality of the fish was awesome to say the least even I was taken aback as they were hitting the deck the fish were also in great condition .

Paul

9. craigrob

craigrob Blenny

Its looking pretty decent according to MSW & GURU alan, all you need is the currant bun and i'm sure you'll have a good day.

10. AlanM

AlanM Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yeah, I wish it woulda been today rather than last Fri Craig! What a difference this week eh? Anyway, have now re-booked for 11th July so keeping everything crossed!