1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Channel Kayak Fishing - 28lb Cod - A cracking night out

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by V8_Rob, Feb 11, 2011.

1. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Scrumpy - that has to be the best winter kayak fishing report I've ever read. Fantastic, great to see how you tackle up and dealt with those fish. Not sure I like the sound of standing waves and and the wind against you on the way back mind! Well done and thanks for posting such a detailed report.

BTW, what is that white contraption in the back of your yak? Looks a bit like a live-bait bucket with extras?!

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

3. littleshack

littleshack Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

agree with all the above fantastic bit of fishing,I'd be scared to fish with all the tide in the dark and other boats about.well done.

4. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Ah wasn't sure if it was that one, thought I recognised it!

5. V8_Rob

V8_Rob New Member

Aye, that's the one. I've been that impressed with it I've bought another. This one will only have rod holders fitted, to be used purely as a dry box.. which is basically 99% of my fishing requirements. The livebait option was just a challenge, though it will get used from time to time.

6. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Hell of a session of fishing and a very good report with some excellent pictures very well done
    It must be a cracking feeling to have to worry about how weight in fish your putting on a yak :happy:

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!