1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brid tonight

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by haribo, Oct 4, 2011.

1. haribo

haribo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

im planning to take a friend with limited mobility to fish brid south wall tonight can anyone tell me will the winds tonight make it unfishable(waves coming over the harbour wall) please i dont fancy using 50ltr diesel to get there and not be able to fish cheers nigel.

2. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

21mph gusts from wsw at 7pm tonite.so might be a bit lumpy but defo safe to fish off the pier bud.

3. graydays

graydays Codling - the spawn of two different fish?

Wind moved to westerly according to latest. If it's wrong direction for south wall you an always see if north wall is better (it's now open for winter).

Went and fished Sunday evening on south wall. 2 fish, a weaver and smallest whiting I have ever seen for 3 hours up to darkness then all hell let loose when the sun went down and I lost count of how many whiting I had. As soon as the lead touched the sand the rattles started and in they came. Best night in a long time.

Have fun.

4. haribo

cheers will go then and will report tomorrow again thanks for the info.

5. hoggy

hoggy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi,if i was you fish in front of cafe and chuck about 70 yards,could get a few bars of silver.ps car park at the back of you good luck, hoggy

6. kajydog

kajydog Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I ran the Half Moon pub in Brid for a while a few years ago, didn't fish then, but a regular in the pub swore by that mark btween the slipway and the cafe as a bass mark this time of year.

7. haribo

well guys we went fished from 8pm to 12.30pm caught loads of fish but were all pin whiting everyone there caught the same but we enjoyed it cheers nigel.