1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brid 2 day open

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Ramsrod, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Sounds too Gary Glitterish that Mart ;D Any way it,s sorted, me Halle Berry, Carmen Electra and Beyonce, they,re crap at fishing but so what!

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i caught shite all, all wekend appart from a wty, but i swear, appart from the two gorgeous meals, what me and our lass had over the weekend, the best thing i saw was watching mr ray maddison cast his baits ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    never mind barry manilow, john travolta eat your'e heart out, THAT BOY CAN SWING, when i first saw him cast near me i thought he was having an epileptic fit, he cant half move for 60 year old ;D

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

You,ve got it all wrong paul, i was just about to do an over head thump when a bloody great wasp started buzzing around me and just as i was about to hit it my thumb slipped off the spool ;D Just give me a ring when you want a lesson ;D ;D

4. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

yes mate.been a nice bit of swell on tonight.i managed 4 fish in our club match.

5. Peeping John

Peeping John Blenny

Had a 5lb'er on Saturday for 17th place, 4lb'er Sunday for 4th and 3rd overall on the 2 day's cracking weekend .Agree with the other lads the parking on Sat was a right fiasco and I could easily have missed the weigh-in, but I wasn't half pleased on the Sunday when I got back to see the road nearly empty :) Big whites seemed to make the difference to me and my mate ( Phill Darby Guisboro ) we were the only ones catching on our bit of sand :-X, Phill got 2nd and 9th on Sunday and 22nd overall. :) :)

6. mww

mww Rockling

Well done John, thought you'd not be far away overall.

Mart

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done John. Always nice to see the local lads do well ;D ;D

8. cps

cps Rockling

i think my worms must also be the same strain as rays , moponlyyeloweytailyus as i seemed to be one of the unluky ones , had five mops on sunday [ working saturday] not one biger than 2lb

9. macky

macky New Member

i tried whites on the sat and never got a sniff

put on 2-3 lug and wrapped in squid and sent out to the bank at 140yds and
    straight away , slack liner....5lb 4cod

GET IN!!!

mack