1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brassy does it again on trot on !!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Aug 29, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all well to those u know me and brassy know there is a friendly "rivalry" between us ......the feckers only gone and done it again with my rod and reel ..... this time it was a 19lb ling last time was a 24lb cod

Spoke to paul this morning and he said they had a cracking day and plenty of ling into good double figures and a good stamp of cod thrown in aswell

Paul said there was a angler that hooked into a good cod those who know paul know that he doesnt "over estimate" the size of fish he has onboard and never has so I fully believe that when he says it was 20lb plus I beleive him .....

the fish was in sight about 8-10ft off the boat and it spat the bloody hook needless to say everyone was gutted fir the lad

however paul said he knows where it lives for the fesival so its looking like a crackers going to be in store.

Also paul has entered the uptiding festival withs 1'000s of pounds worth of prize money available.

Ring paul on 07766995847 To book either a wrecking trip or uptiding

Cheers perry

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

Re: Brassy does it again on trot on !!!!

Just a personal message to brassy
    Well done you inbread 7 fingered 8 toes cabbage eating empty headed
    Allotment born TW*T

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Well done Brassy.

"Hi all well to those u know me and brassy know there is a friendly "rivalry" between us ......the feckers only gone and done it again with my rod and reel ..... this time it was a 19lb ling last time was a 24lb cod"

That's the 24lber I was on with him that day and got tangled with him while bringing it up. I ended up with a 8lb cod

[​IMG]

This weeks forecast is looking good with the high pressure bringing some settled weather and dropping tides......... Should be some bumper fish caught this week, Shame I can't get time off work. I'm missing my fishing fix.
    I need a job that fits around fishing not the other way round

I'm out with Dolly in a couple of weeks and also booked a couple of days with him in the uptide festival.

Perry
    I will drop you those shads off then mate. When you back?

Carl

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Hi carl I am home friday matey so hopefully fishong from saturday onwards ;-)

5. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Perry if you want the hollow belly;s before then I can always post them mate and we can settle up later