1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxing day cod bananza uptiding on sea-otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Dec 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

With another break in this windy weather charles and mike were booked on sea-otter 2 for a days uptiding on boxing day one other guy was also booked on never rang in still with only 2 lads onboard i wouldnt let them miss there fishing so it all systems go mike was onboard on christmas eve and had lovelly days fishing he wanter more medicine and he was back for more.
    Today the weather has changed had to cancell the lads had the boat booked they are disapointed to miss the good fishing .

Mike gets first blood his rod is over after just a couple of minuites,

[​IMG]

Dave has it in the net.

[​IMG]

A nice start for mike.

[​IMG]

This time its charles turn

[​IMG]

I the fish comes to the side of the boat and into the net.

[​IMG]

A really nice fish for charles.

[​IMG]

It fished really steady for the boys another enjoyable day they loved it a few of there fish.

[​IMG]

paul.

2. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

u doing really well at findin the cod paul,and the lads look very happy with there catch,hope there some fish left for ship match...

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fingers crossed mate .

paul.

4. Antony

Antony New Member

Someone once said "Find a job you love and you'll never do a day's work in your life" I don't know many people who loves his job as much as you Paul.....Thank God you chose sea fishing for a career mate.You bring so much happiness to so many anglers,all the very best for 2013 bud.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thankyou anthony being fishing since i was 5 years old its in the blood if i didtn love fishing boat and shore i couldnt do the job i do i get great pleasure to see the lads with a big beaming smile on there face all the best anthony for 2013.

paul.