1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Leon Roskilly

Leon Roskilly New Member

http://www.whitbytoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=983&ArticleID=2030434

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hi Leon,

I don't know if you remember Big cod and myself discussed a chap on anglersnet through the summer months who had crashed his boat into the fish key at Whitby. Then a few days after we started that topic he sank the boat at sea ? This is the same chap, and apparently he had been towed into Bridlington on Monday evening by the local lifeboat.

3. cod master

cod master New Member

yes he broke down just off the coast of bridlington they fixed the boat and set sail home to whitby (i think) then crashed the investagation team wil now be working out what they where doing out that late at night

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

What i would like to know is how the hell did these baffons get a licence to take anglers there imcompitence is beyond beliefe they sank the first vessel probably throught the impact they had with her and sheer lack of experience plus there must have been unseen damage that must have occured this was a large old wooden vessel which belonged to the local diving club i know the lad who looked her and he was deverstated after she was lost the local diving club sold it to these baffons , the boat was renamed after one of the local lads in the diving club who tragically lost his life on a dive but this second incident is just unbeleiveable the harbour master was warned but as allways he knows best and takes no notice it was just another accident waiting to happen not only have they put there lives at risk but also the RNLI lads who have saved there skins for a second time ther MAIB were sniffing around yesterday the shit might just hit the fan this time.

5. Baramundi Bob

He used to moor the first boat near where I go crabbing. When He put a hole in the first boat I observed him mending it with expandable foam.

The same bloke dug a hole where his boat moors - spent hours digging it then the next day was amazed that the hole had filled back in with silt etc. Makes you wonder what was going on in his head.

6. Leon Roskilly

Leon Roskilly New Member

Report on BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/6337485.stm

7. paul grover

paul grover Guest

PMSL What was he digging a hole for? Sounds like a right loon lol.

8. Baramundi Bob

He said he was digging a birth for his boat. He also threw all my crab traps away. Loon is a fair choice of words

:( ;D ;D

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

so your narrowing down were you get your prime crabs there glen...mmnmmm , thats another bait i dont have much look in collecting , but i,m not going there lol...

10. Baramundi Bob

I have highly trained snipers and a Harpoon gun for the larger crab poachers ;D ;D.

11. Dav

Dav Rockling

;D ;D ;D

12. cod master

cod master New Member

:) :) :eek: :eek: ;D :( :(

i better watch out lol