1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing Hartlepool 2014

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by pro angler, Dec 3, 2013.

1. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well i have organised some boat comps again for next year Simple format for them i have included charter boats in these.

Up to now i have 2 boats charters willing to let anglers fish the comps Evelyn jane 11 and lone shark. So those that don't have a get booked up.

Boat Competition

Rules:
    • All anglers willing to take part must register before the competition starts at registration point specified. (Tees & Hartlepool yatch club)
    • Time tbc no one is to leave until tbc. You may go just off the end of middleton pier save any congestion in the harbour area.
    • I will announce the start on ch8 on the radio.
    • fishing from tbc with the latest for weigh in being usually 1.5hrs from finish of fishing time..
    • All winning fish to be gutted after the weigh in.
    • There is no limits on the distances boats can travel.

Entrance Fee and Payout:

The fee per angler to enter is £10.00 payable at the registration prior the the start.
    • 1st prize will be 45% (of entrants fees)
    • 2nd prize will be 27.5%
    • 3rd prize will be 17.5% "
    • Total payout 90%
    • The remaining 10% will be given in donation to the RNLI

Hopefully going try and hold some raffles as well which all proceeds will be donated to the RNLI .

If anyone would like to donate a prize please feel free to bring the item on the day.

Every person on the boat must enter all in or all out as it were (except Charter boats.)

Boats in up to now are Evelyn-Jayne 11 and Lone shark which both leave the Kafiga) Trying to get a discount on the trip to the anglers entering again this is tbc.

so come on and have a go. Its for a good cause.

Any more info please don't hesitate to contact me on here or by phone 07814009701 or e mail s.ryder@hotmail.co.uk

Dates for 2014.

The first date of every month is the primary date the second date is a back up should neither of these happen no competition that month.. These competitions will run from April till October all dates are on a Saturday. Dates are followed by tide times.
    • April 12th 09.56 1.6m 13.53 4.6m Or Back Up Date Of 26th 09.28 1.4m 13.28 4.9m
    • May 10th 08.16 2.0 m 14.16 4.6m or 24th 07.59 1.7m 14.01 4.6m
    • June 7th 06.09 2.1m 12.13 4.2m or 21st 06.16 1.7m 12.22 4.5m
    • July 5th 04.20 1.8m 16.57 1.5m or 9th 04.40 1.5m 17.17 1.2m
    • Aug 2nd 09.05 4.8m 15.30 1.2m or 23rd 10.27 1.3m 16.35 4.5m
    • Sept 6th 09.04 1.1m 15.19 4.7m or 20th 09.13 1.6m 15.27 4.2m
    • Oct 4th 07.35 1.4m 13.57 4.4m or 18th 07.27 1.9m 13.52 3.9m

2. pro angler

These are heaviest single fish events.

3. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Seams like a good idea Ste mind I don't know what I am doing next week never mind next year lol. Might have a go at a couple of them dates but it would be on a charter or mates boat depending on who is going as my boat will be back at Whitby then.

Will there be facilaties for the lads with trailable boat to launch at the yacht club if so what would the cost's be not for myself but I no a few of the lads on here have trailerd boats.

4. pro angler

Fingers crossed I can get none members to be able to launch and store there trailer in the compound for a small fee and use the club facitilites wash down showers if etc. Also when we do the weigh in the bar will be open as well.
    Hoping to have the non members thing sorted soon.

5. pro angler

Sounds like there may be another charter boat in willing to let anglers fish from there boat for the comps.

6. pro angler

I now have confirmed lady grace and North Star