1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Ash Fishing At Bempton !!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by chopper, Aug 25, 2007.

1. dbrown

dbrown Guest

That looks like a really stable ladder ;D

2. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

the 3rd rung is a bit rickety ;D

3. dbrown

dbrown Guest

4. Dav

Dav Rockling

Abit to dodgy that like , the fish that get caught from there are well deserved thats all i can say ........and im afraid if i never had ropes for the (just in case scenario) i wouldnt even consider fishing it ....

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

6. dbrown

dbrown Guest

I would probably prefer to go down the ladder than walk round. Im knackered walking from thornwick around to north landing never mind that great hike. ;D

7. chopper

chopper New Member

a few brave words being spoken i see.have a look from the top and see if you still feel the same......but be carefull :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. dbrown

dbrown Guest

I dont no where the top is :mad:

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

10. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

That was Bobs only visit to Boulby, now spends his days haunting LIDL. :yes: :yes:
    Les

11. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thought quite a bit about this recently and I do wonder if moving an injured person is good. I remember when Pete Horbury injured himself down the goat track and badly injured his ankle. The lads, with the very best of intentions, got him up the cliff and to Hospital. Ive never asked Pete what he thinks but I wonder if it would have been better to leave him where he was and airlift him out. I know the lad nearly lost his foot due to the injury.

12. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

In my previous life I used to know quite a lot about first aid and have seen casualties seriously mishandled all be it with the best of intentions. If a person is hurt badly enough to not warrant moving, leave them be, unless the situation demands it (incoming tide etc) dont move them. You will find that an injured person more often than not will be in the most comfortable position to them it may not look it but to move could make matters worse, and if someone has crush injuries and has laid in the same position for some time it is imperative not to move them or whatever is holding them down. Let the experts deal with them. Don't forget you can be sued for malpractise even with the best of intentions.

Les

13. Steve

Steve Rockling

i carry a two way radio with emergency channel on just for these situations. i hope to god that i dont have to use it